Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Reading Cross over

So how is everyone liking 2013?


I'm liking it pretty good--I've gotten some plans together on things I want to achieve this year, both personal and professional. I hope you do as well--it is always good to have goals.

So I've got some news! Something I am really excited to announce is that this year myself and a friend of mine, J.N. Cahill have decided to do a Book Cross Over!!!


OMG.

It sounds so exciting, doesn't it?


What is a Book Cross Over, you ask?
Well, it is where we read and review the same books, TADA--there you have it, a Book Cross Over.

Posted below is a tentative list of some of the books we've decided to read, I invite you to read along or share your thoughts on what you think should be on this list. 


Book Cross Over, books
 The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
 Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendate Blake
Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Pretties by Scott Westerfield

The Princess Bride by William Goldman
I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Stop Pretending: What Happened when my big sister went crazy by Sonya Sones
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

So this a tentative list, may or may not be changed, but most likely this it. 

We've got a great line up of some books here, we'll be posting our reviews at the same time and reading the books together.


Who is J.N. Cahill?

J.N. Cahill is an aspiring author actually, she writes on Wattpad, one of my favorite books of hers is Whisper Town. She's a brilliant writer who I expect will be published soon. 

Check out Whisper Town if you have a second, you won't be disappointed. 
I've included a link to her blog below, as well as a link to a list of her Wattpad profile, I'd have to say though, out of all her work Student 58 is my absolute favorite. 




J.N. Cahill Wattpad profile

No comments:

Post a Comment