Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blog Update

I have a tendency to change my blog around quite a bit because I get bored of a current running theme I have had for a while and I like the look of changing a fresh blog with different colors and fresh images. My current blog theme is moving into its winter phase I believe.

Redoing my blog could be compared to cleaning up my room. Except I am cleaning up my blog and changing colors, not picking up stray clothes and books.

I have been looking into how to design my own graphics but let me tell you something: it is complicated. Trying to figure out all that stuff. So for now I am stuck using images and themes from Blogger. But that is okay because, although I would rather have my own, the ones from Blogger are very nice.

I have also been working on *attempting* to figure out how to work this whole adsense thing. Since I stopped blogging for quite some time it has gotten more complicated. Let's just say I have a lot of catching up to do on reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment